Herald Wholesale is not your average hardware store.
Quite the contrary, we are a showroom that features Decorative Plumbing, Lighting, Door and Cabinet Hardware.
Here are some tips that will help make your first visit more enjoyable as well as productive.
- If you are planning a large project you may want to call for an appointment, but we also welcome you to just stop in at your convenience.
- We always try our best to greet everyone that enters the store but there are times when we are working with customers and do not see you arrive. Always feel welcome to approach the counter and ask one of our associates for assistance.
- When we are real busy please take a number from the RED NUMBER MACHINE located near the counter. If you wish to meet with a particular sales associate, still take a number and when your number is called let them know you are waiting for a particular salesperson and when they finish they will help you next.
- If you are pressed for time you may wish to avoid arriving between the hours of 11:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- Planning a new home, bath or kitchen remodel can often take considerable time. Our associates offer and educational experience to help the whole process run more smoothly with less confusion, therefore allow ample time on you first visit.
If you have any questions before your visit please feel free to contact us at 248-398-4560.